Term Expires 3/31/2020
Public Records Request
1. Accountings of uncashed checks issued that remain outstanding for six months or more that are still claimable by the payee. Please include the payee, check number, date, amount, and if possible, the last known address. If possible, please only include checks that are greater than $999.99.
2. If available, an accounting of unclaimed funds that may still be claimed. Please include the payee, date, amount, and if possible, the last known address. If possible, please only include unclaimed funds that are greater than $999.99.
I sent a letter to Mr Larry Brown regarding poor drainage at 1010 Forest Hill Dr.
He should have received it by now. I am expecting him to call or inspect the inlet drain at 1010 Forest Hill Dr.
My phone number is 740-389-2962.
Im currently working with the Road Resurfacing that’s out for bidding on June 4 at 5:30 PM (EDT).
I just would like to ask the following:
* Does the Bid date remains the same? June 4 at 5:30 PM (EDT)?
* Can I request for a copy of the planholders list?
* How much is the Estimated Cost/Engineer’s Estimate of the said project?
Thank you so much in advance for your help 🙂
Hi Shelia, I would like a yard sign.
Ericsundwall.com tarot card meanings list https://ericsundwall.com/tarot-card-reading-and-meanings/ Ericsundwall.com tarot reading
I’m reaching out to better understand how you are providing public access to meetings. And if AVCA would be a good fit for your town. We make legislative meetings, court hearings, and other public meetings available to your community. Meetings are searchable, synchronized with your agenda, and available on your website.
We believe that citizens should have easy access to a transparent government. That access should be affordable and easy to use by governments. We demonstrate our beliefs in the wonderfully designed software and service we provide.
I would like to schedule a brief call (no more than 5 or 10 minutes) to discuss your current needs. I understand how busy you are so I won’t take up much of your time. Would you be available for a quick call on Tuesday or Wednesday of next week?
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *